Friday, May 9, 2008

Sittin in the morning sun....

I'll be sittin when the evenin comes...yeah...






I think we have finally reached our first milestone! He’s sitting! Yaaaaay!
He’s averaging about 2 minutes up right now, with the longest stretch at about 5 minutes! He still doesn’t have that primary reflex that tells him to stick his hand out to catch himself. We’re working on that. But just for him to have the strength to keep himself upright is so exciting. He looks like a little boy. An independent little boy who no longer needs me. Ok…I know that’s stretching it, but up to now anytime he’s been upright he’s had to have someone there to hold him there.
Another milestone that we’ve reached in full force is babbling. Dadadadada and Mamamamama! YAAAY! I loooove to listen to him babble. And squeal. It’s adorable. It gives me such hope for him.

I feel like I should have more to say about this but really there aren't enough words.

No comments: